YES or NO

5 July 2012

yes or now
Hi there! hope you are well today. I will be changing some things around this blog and I would like to start with a new series YES or NO. Simple - just let me know - would you wear this outfit? would you have interior like this at home? I can't wait to see what you like and don't.
This time I have to say YES to both....

Also this good read on life balance including sweet moments with kids. I love this chair and story behind it. These birds are the cutest. 

So let me know YES or NO?
photos : bathroom, girl

13 comments:

  1. Nice one Veronika! And yes to both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes to the bathroom, no to the outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little tiles but can't help thinking that red and white bathrooms are very late-80s/early-90s (my parents' bathroom when growing up). Love the little outfit and got some cute flat ballet shoes with little bows in red so just need the white dress and a cute little necklace and we are set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, like the tiles but no to the red accessories in the bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to the bathroom and yes to the outfit if I had the legs for it, but since haven't, it has to be no!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to both cute photos, No to both things for me in the real life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes: to the outfit! Yes: to the red color! No: to the tiles in the bathroom. Yes: to all the whites! Nice post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. no and no I'm afraid!! Without the red accents, then yes and yes!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving all your answers!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes to the outfit!
    Like the bathroom too but not at my home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh YES and YES!

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger