holiday?

11 July 2011

james merrelljames merrelljames merrelljames merrelljames merrelljames merrelljames merrelljames merrelljames merrelljames merrell

We are off to stay with my parents, spend some time with family and friends....be back next week, have a good one!

and here are some interesting links

wow what a cake...

love this earring organizer

want to draw? 

this chair so easy to do and so effective

her posts are getting better and better and can't wait to see the house...

this iced tea looks yummy and what a good idea

great kids clothes and lovely website

just cute, cute and cute

I predict this to be very popular

and all the amazing photos by james merrel

9 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday!

    By the way, I just love the white on textured wood grain in the first pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un joli reportage...

    bel été

    Manon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear for the beautiful post and mention of me :-DDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your holiday and thanks for the Kavka link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your holiday, everyone needs a break. And that is just what I need in this hot summer, a little break away from everything and some time with the whole family. Too bad me and my hubby still have a lot of things to do especially for our house, I'm a little jealous =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, just so inspiring links...;)...thanks and i hope that you have/had an magical time with your love ones...take care and merci...a big hug...cheers...i...

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger